Thursday 21 March 2013

2nd entry: My Expectations and Hope on Critical Literacy


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and welcome to my blog ...    

     7 January 2013.I opened the new book for the new semester with different classmates,lecturers and subjects.8 a.m at KS-B-3,my beloved lecturer,Madam Zariati Binti Radzali introduced to me and my classmates to one of the killer subjects for this semester, Critical Literacy.So,what is critical and what is literacy?. But,what is the main concern to me is about the word, 'critical' .My brain set the negative thinking.This subject must be difficult and did not easy to get an A's .Besides, before this, I have heard many negative comments from my senior about this subject that make I feel scared and do not have confidence on this subject.



       On top of that,with a lot of quizzes ,assignment,and presentation,my mind started to think.Can I learn something and get the best result for this subjects?.I hope that my questions will be answered one day and please pray for me so that I will pass this subject with flying colors.Last but not least,I also hope that one day,I will make my beloved lecturer proud to have a student like me.I guess that's all from me for now.Thank you.

..... Let's begin this journey together !!

No comments:

Post a Comment