Sunday 27 January 2013

1st entry : One Question Which is Very Meaningful to Me (Free Topic)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and welcome to my blog ...   

     In this first blog entry, I want to share to you about one of the most meaningful and important question in my life which is," Kak, do you ashamed have a father like me?",ask my father. What is your feeling if someone which is most important person in your life ask that such of question to you?. What is your answer if you are in my place at that moment?. And yes I have to answer that question.

   " Kak, do you ashamed have a father like me?". This question was asked from my father when I was 17 years old. I asked my father why he ask that such of question to me. But, he just give smile and stroke my head. Then, my father ask again the same question. "" Kak, do you ashamed have a father who cannot afford to send you to the tuition center, have a father that just work as a labour, and have a father who just have an old motorcycle?".

My father's motorcycle that used until now

      I was crying at that time and feel very sad. I also confuse and did not know how to answer that question. I am scared  I will hurt my father's feeling if I answer that question. But, my mother give her strength to me to answer that question so that my father did not disappointed towards me. With all the strength that I have, I answered my father's question. "Abah, I never regret to have father like you. You are the most important person in my life.You always make my life full of happiness and always work hard to fulfill what I want. I did not mind if you have to ride that old motorcycle to send me to the place that I want to go. Besides, I also proud to have a father like you even though you just work as a labour and only got RM 500 per month.To me, as long as you are besides me, I am promise that I never ashamed to have father like you. You are my hero, a great leader in my life and no one can replace you.Thank you for your love and all the sacrifices that you have do to me and to the family. After I answered that question, my father just smile and said thank you to me.

   Thank you to my father for asking me that question even though I still did not get the answer why he ask me that question. But, I hope that one day,I will be a good daughter to my father and to my family. On top of that, I also hope that I will get chance to replace my father's motorcycle with a luxury car. Amin.






No comments:

Post a Comment